• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Haven't played the new Batman, but the first one was outstanding and this one is supposed to be very similar.

Mortal Kombat for the Sega Genesis is the greatest game ever.

I am trying to hold out for Batman and Uncharted for Christmas. Not sure I'll make it.

Arkham Asylum was really excellent. I'd probably be playing Arkham City now if the release date hadn't been so close to Uncharted 3's.

But if anyone's skeptical about a Batman game, pay the $20 or whatever for AA and your mind will be changed. A really awesome gaming experience.

Metal Gear Solid for the Playstation best game ever IMO

honestly, none of you are getting the billy madison reference. i wasn't trying to start a debate about the ggoat. which is clearly LoZ: LTTP or LoZ: OoT

No offense to Juice, but I would take Tekken 3 over any fighting game of any generation. Eddy Gordo and Copoeira FTW

No offense to Juice, but I would take Tekken 3 over any fighting game of any generation. Eddy Gordo and Copoeira FTW

As I've said before on other threads: You're welcome to have your own opinion, as long as you realize it's wrong =] .

Speaking of Metal Gear, this happens next week:

Metal-Gear-HD.jpg

I still haven't beaten MGS 4. I had like an hour's worth of gameplay lost because it wasn't saved, and I haven't picked it back up.

Back