• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

god, dat golbat graphic tho

8Iyb0oF.png

Just got the diving bell. The game could have done without the underwater sequences. I can't think of a single game where playing underwater has been enjoyable.

Agreed. Its almost impossible to hide from sharks since you don't have that much air. Cool concept though

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just got a jellyfish and eel only one. That was much better than the ones with the Sharks.

Just got the diving bell. The game could have done without the underwater sequences. I can't think of a single game where playing underwater has been enjoyable.

I agreed with you when I first got the diving bell, but there are some diving bell "dungeons" in the late-game that I thought were super enjoyable. They should have included them in the main story, honestly. The simple swimming around is boring, but it's pretty cool when you swim to an underground smuggler's cavern and then have to take everyone out unarmed. Those were some of the best moments of the game, imo.

Also I avoided the diving bell sections throughout the main story because I hated the idea of sharks trying to eat me. FUCK THAT. Not the game I signed up for.

I agreed with you when I first got the diving bell, but there are some diving bell "dungeons" in the late-game that I thought were super enjoyable. They should have included them in the main story, honestly. The simple swimming around is boring, but it's pretty cool when you swim to an underground smuggler's cavern and then have to take everyone out unarmed. Those were some of the best moments of the game, imo.

Oh god that was the most frustrating thing ever.. having to fight w/out a weapon, especially against those big guys. Hated doing those assass missions.

I hated traveling back to them after finding their map.

Oh god that was the most frustrating thing ever.. having to fight w/out a weapon, especially against those big guys. Hated doing those assass missions.

Hah, seriously? I enjoyed the moments the game was actually a challenge. Once you understand the combat sequences, it was too easy to waste 10-15 guys at a time. The unarmed sections made it a lot tougher.

Hah, seriously? I enjoyed the moments the game was actually a challenge. Once you understand the combat sequences, it was too easy to waste 10-15 guys at a time. The unarmed sections made it a lot tougher.

I think the loose weapon pickup system was just super inconsistent and made things more difficult. It sucked taking out 1/2 big guys only to have his axe fall in the water and become unusable all of a sudden.

Oh, definitely agree with the loose weapon pick-up. I would usually just disarm them (and take their weapon) or knock them out with a counter.

Oh, definitely agree with the loose weapon pick-up. I would usually just disarm them (and take their weapon) or knock them out with a counter.

I usually just ended up running around them until they killed themselves with a self-lobbed grenade.

I think the worst was that one underwater dungeon with multiple levels (it had a door that lead to the ocean you could swim to your ship from at the end) that you had to do for an assassination. Welp, it bugged out on me the first time and the guy I was supposed to kill wasn't there, so I had to re-enter and kill all the enemies again. Twas awful.

hey am i the only one here who plays dota i can't remember

i know some stupid misguided fool plays league of legends

The original Legend of Zelda for Oculus Rift (beta)

Sooo. Pewdiepie makes like $7mm per year from his youtube channel alone. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Back