• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vinyl Decals

Wakefan77

Reaction score
Anyone on here know of anyone or anyplace that could print me out some gold WF logos like the football helemets have? My 2 sons have those little plastic helmets and I'm trying to hook them up and make them like Wake's fb helmets. Thanks for any advice.

I'd try Kinko's. They may not actually do it, but they can probably point you in the right direction. I don't know if you'd run into copyright problems.

Where are you located? I had a place in Mocksville do my decals for the trailer, and they'd have the WF image already.

tsy is right, sign companies are probably the only places around that have the equipment to custom-print vinyl decals.

my buddy owns a company called sds designs. they have the license to make all things ncaa. any sports magnet, decal, wall decal etc. is made by them. they make a ton of things for wake. here is their website: http://www.sdsdesign.com/. let me know what you want and i will see if they have stock of it

Back