• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Voter Intimidation

I just told some old lady who pulled up in a new car that she had to produce a vehicle tax receipt before she could vote. Away she goes! LOL!

Can someone explain what the purpose of stuff like this is: Black Panthers show up again

So FOXNews has something to complain about.

Not surprised the irony of this is lost on people:

In 2008, the Black Panthers were filmed at this same Philadelphia polling location in full uniform and holding what looked like a baton. It was an obvious attempt at voter intimidation. Eric Holder's Justice Department would eventually drop the charges against the Panthers, in what many claimed was a slam-dunk case of voter intimidation.
Now that the Panthers know they can get away with this kind of behavior, why not return, right?

We're also being told that the Philadephia GOP is reporting that left-wing judges are tossing GOP poll watchers out of polling locations throughout the city:

Hahaha, he opened the door for people. Intimidation!

LOL..."I don't know which organziation I would trust less: anything affiliated with the United Nations or the New Black Panther."

Criticizing Obama for playing basketball today instead of going to the areas affected by Sandy.

Obama's handling of Sandy is being cheerleaded by the media. If it was a Republican, the media would be in outrage.

Romney is going to lose because the media has been hating on him.

Voter fraud....

How can anyone take seriously anything they say?

LOL..."I don't know which organziation I would trust less: anything affiliated with the United Nations or the New Black Panther."

Criticizing Obama for playing basketball today instead of going to the areas affected by Sandy.

Obama's handling of Sandy is being cheerleaded by the media. If it was a Republican, the media would be in outrage.

Romney is going to lose because the media has been hating on him.

Voter fraud....

How can anyone take seriously anything they say?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/

^just saying that the same places the panthers showed up last year at polling places are back again

There were three guys who didn't stop anybody versus people inside polling places asking for ID.

Of course you would try to compare two or three lunatics at one location with an organized group at many locations.

But I do think no one should be able to contact any voter within 100' of a polling place/

Same thing happened in Greensboro NC with these type machines in early voting but it cast a vote for Obama when you touched for Romney on the screen. They were instructing voters at my polling place to carefully review their ballots today.

Easily solution, use a scantron ballot like I did today. Voting machines are stupid.

If its good enough for the SATs, its good enough for voting.

Egads! A single Black Panther member at a polling location, opening a door for the elderly. Sure seems like voter intimidation to me. Meanwhile, apparently GOP poll watchers and vigilante groups cannot possibly be up to any shenanigans.

I don't know how anybody can take Fox News or the Conservative media seriously at this point.

Egads! A single Black Panther member at a polling location, opening a door for the elderly. Sure seems like voter intimidation to me. Meanwhile, apparently GOP poll watchers and vigilante groups cannot possibly be up to any shenanigans.

I don't know how anybody can take Fox News ,the Conservative media or LK seriously at this point.

Would a member of the KKK in his sheet make the news if he was standing outside the polling station?

Back