• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake a top seed in the NIT

Fuck you, Bones!!!!!

Can't post that turd from that name.

Delete! Don't you know the committee reads these boards!

They will think we want to go to the NIT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is going to the LJVM next week for the opening game at home?

If Clemson and Wake keep winning do you agree we would have to go to their house.

We had the better overall resume but they did beat us twice?

What do you think?

All kidding aside, if we were to end up in the N.I.T. we'd likely be matched with UNCG in the first round.

All kidding aside, if we were to end up in the N.I.T. we'd likely be matched with UNCG in the first round.
No the nit is seeded and uncg won't be an 8 seed

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

If we drop to a number one seed in the NIT we would host until New York City and would open against UNC Asheville at home. But that's not going to happen because we're going to the NCAAs

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can't believe I got neg-repped for this. So I request everyone to neg rep Deac Pops for telling me I was uncalled for when I told this troll to fuck himself.

Can't believe I got neg-repped for this. So I request everyone to neg rep Deac Pops for telling me I was uncalled for when I told this troll to fuck himself.

He can most certainly go fuck himself.

I've negged Deacs Pop on the tunnels enough for a lifetime, so I'll toss you a pos to offset your misfortune.

If we drop to a number one seed in the NIT we would host until New York City and would open against UNC Asheville at home. But that's not going to happen because we're going to the NCAAs

Sent from my SM

Enough of the neg reps I see were sent but with the lack of response this team gave in Dayton maybe we should have gone to the NIT where we belonged with Georgia Tech. We could have possibly have gotten ourselves to well over twenty wins and gotten a trip to the NIT Final Four and gone to New York City. That may have been better don't you think

Sent from my SM

Enough of the neg reps I see were sent but with the lack of response this team gave in Dayton maybe we should have gone to the NIT where we belonged with Georgia Tech. We could have possibly have gotten ourselves to well over twenty wins and gotten a trip to the NIT Final Four and gone to New York City. That may have been better don't you think

No I don't.

Back