• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Been a problem for weeks. I’d argue if our offense took advantage of our defensive plays the last three weeks our defense would look great. This is inexcusable and not fun to watch.

Look better, better outcomes but great? The way we tackle?

I mean, don't the stats say to bomb one after a turnover?

We’ve thrown picks on those right after a turnover too. Better for field position though.

Smenda has 3 tackles already. He was missed.

I don’t care if we come back and win 3-4 more games this season. Hemphill has to go. Tackling is atrocious.

I’m depressed now. Had some hope, and not sure Deacs can come back from that. Hope that I’m wrong.

Maybe our team needs the CFP talk firmly put away so we can regain some mental focus on the real goal.

I mean, we are asking our defense to do a lot and they have. The O has just completely shit the bed outside of one good balanced drive.

it's amazing how clemson doesn't commit any penalties

Yeah. This game has not been called fairly. It's also not the main reason we are down 14.

It was a good play call. Turner just can't give it up. We have less room for error than Clemson does, obviously.

Clemson with a great hand plan. Run the ball chew up clock. We just letting them do that instead of making then throw the ball.

We haven’t adjusted at all.

Our defense has no pride. They consistently get manhandled and miss tackle after tackle. Poor technique and they play like girls. No hard hitting shying away from contact many times. Like a 🐈

Back