• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Looked like a huge face mask on that first up the middle run. I can’t rewind on this TV, but Hartman was calling for it too.

Yea, that’s why Hartman was pissed. No idea why we ran up the middle again the next play

Guess word got to the ACC that Wake ain’t making the CFP regardless so the fix is in to get a more desirable team in Charlotte

Sam was jumping up and down about the obvious facemask on the run, which is now the THIRD time that has been ignored. Two of those resulted in field goals, when we would have had first and goal at about the 3 and the 6. It seriously could be the difference in the game.

I’ve been having to listen until now because my kids had games. I see the refs have been as bad as it sounds. And again, we miss CBS. Turner is awful.

I’ve been having to listen until now because my kids had games. I see the refs have been as bad as it sounds. And again, we miss CBS. Turner is awful.

I don't think Turner is awful, but we would be much better off with either CBS or Ellison to be the primary back.

I get really sad for our guys when the Reffing is this bad. I’m upset and I’m just sitting here on my couch. Imagine killing yourself all week and practice and then going out there and facing a physical team like Clemson and you realize that it’s all for naught, because some men who are being paid good money are just biased against you.

I was wondering when Taylor was going to have his shitty play of the game, there it is. Gets beat and just stops as well, he sucks so bad, just god awful.

Back