• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Unbelievable that they call that PI after not on three huge much more egregious plays by Clemson.

I’m really angry about that call. Yes, it was defensive interference and it would’ve been a touchdown anyway. But that was nowhere near the contact on THREE plays where defensive interference was not called on Clemson.

If there is any reason for Clawson to leave this is it we cannot get the athletes to compete with Clemson. Arguably one of our best dbs got destroyed by a freshman

There is the overrated chant ya us embarrassing

Last edited:
Hartman has not been very good for last several games. Offense not been good. Clemson proving everyone right about us. Enjoy the holiday bowl.

Still not ready for big time but pretty close. Go beat BC and let's get two more games in this year.

Well if there’s any mirror to 06 this is like the throwaway game to VT followed by the must-win away game for the division

Embarrassed at Clemson again. I don’t know why I allow myself to get sucked in. Hard to be a Deac

Back