• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

You just can't take that risk. Now if we had another pitcher close to Parker's caliber then I'd agree, but we don't unfortunately

So we just get mashed tomorrow then? I don't mean to poopoo on the fun but the goal is to win the regional, not just the first game

So we just get mashed tomorrow then? I don't mean to poopoo on the fun but the goal is to win the regional, not just the first game

Gotta win game 1. Saw a stat that 93% of regional winners win game 1.

Dude, YOU HAVE TO WIN THE FIRST GAME

Sure. But if you can't beat Minnesota with a starter not named Dunshee, can you really expect to beat aTm?

Though if we did save Dunshee it would probably piss Minnesota off. There are pluses and minuses

Sure. But if you can't beat Minnesota with a starter not named Dunshee, can you really expect to beat aTm?

Though if we did save Dunshee it would probably piss Minnesota off. There are pluses and minuses

Minnesota didn't go with their normal Friday guy and find themselves down 5-2 and four outs away from the loser's bracket.

Any time you can bring in a reliever with "an ERA a shade under 6" you have to do it.

I'm just a bit nervous now....surely Sellers will come through this time....6 days of rest.

GO DEACS!

Back