• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

10 points against + 2 Turnovers. Horrible defense for sure.

here is how many points BC scored against other Atlantic teams: 13, 7, 14, 6, 23

Deacs gonna win, but BC is bad and so is Wake's D

Last edited:
Frustrating first half. Had the opportunity to put them away even with that defensive effort because we managed to get a couple turnovers and held them to a FB when they were gashing us horribly. The INT in the EZ infuriated me. We didn't need the TD there and I get why he made the throw because it was a mismatch, but you can't underthrow that shit. Perry fell down because he had to stop and go back to it. The only way that isn't an INT is if Perry strips it from the DB.

But the D held good after that and we went back and got a TD. Good way to finish the half, although the 30 yard run at the end scared the shit out of me.

here is how many points BC scored against other Atlantic teams: 13, 7, 7, 14, 6, 23

Yeah, their QB throws dead ducks and we can't stop their run for some reason. Stop the run, make him throw dead ducks.

BC is running for 7.5 yards per carry. If the roles were reversed, we would be losing our minds at the offensive play calling. Their line is good and very experienced, and our linebackers are the worst. We had no answer for their running game, especially when they were pulling and running outside.

here is how many points BC scored against other Atlantic teams: 13, 7, 7, 14, 6, 23

Yeah, they also put up 41 against GT two weeks ago. They aren't incompetent. Our defense had two horrible drives and made a couple of huge plays to keep BC at 10 points.

Georgia Tech is fucking terrible and they still scored 21 points in the first half against BC. BTW, Ga Tech hasn’t scored since the fourth quarter of the BC loss two weeks ago.

Anyone flipped over to the ACCN watch party? If so, what’s it like?

Up 24-10 on the road against a decent team with these stakes? Good half.

Georgia Tech is fucking terrible and they still scored 21 points in the first half against BC. BTW, Ga Tech hasn’t scored since the fourth quarter of the BC loss two weeks ago.

They're not very good, I agree. They also lost to Clemson by 6 and beat the shit out of UNC. Any given Saturday and all. My point is that this BC offense is not incompetent. I'm not saying they are world beaters.

This team scores points so easily. 24 points in a half with an interception in the end zone and a couple punts and never really Establishing the run.

Back