• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/Clemson Game Thread

Why do I even tease myself with mustering up excitement and a slimmer of hope we could be competitive in this game?

Why do I even tease myself with mustering up excitement and a slimmer of hope we could be competitive in this game?

This is the first Wake football game ever I'll be watching with no hope of winning mostly to see how bad we'll get beat. At least I was young and naive during the Caldwell years. We don't have what it takes to go on the road, give 110%, and play technically sound football against a better opponent, no matter how bad Clemson messes up.

I threw up at over/under of 99.5 for Miami + Clemson points on ESPNU vs. USF and Wake. That over is looking possible.

I'm interested to see what type of offense we run. I feel like Lobo changes the offensive philosophy for the clemson game every year.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

@JoshHarris25: #FOCUS

Had to laugh as this was tweeted eleven minutes before kickoff.

Reactions: Ayo
Wow. Harris needs to quit social media.

Why do our guys even have their phones 11 minutes before kickoff?

Bud Noel looked like a bitch on that play. Can't even commit a decent PI at Death Valley. Back in the day, our guys didn't even have to touch the WR to get a legit PI and prevent a TD.

Will Boyd stay in long enough to pass Rivers today?

Back