• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake FB locker room Nae Nae dance video going viral [NST?]

trickytrefo

Reaction score
Wake Forest Locker Room Nae Nae Competition

This is awesome...or should I say CLAWSOME?!? Love to see to fellas having a good time, and it's great to have a little pub of our program being a fun one :dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

Old guys: if you don't think this is cool, you just don't get it.

This is awesome...or should I say CLAWSOME?!? Love to see to fellas having a good time, and it's great to have a little pub of our program being a fun one :dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

That's what I was thinking too. It's been too long since I last saw a basketball/football team that looked like it was having fun. Sports are supposed to be fun and enjoyable, so hopefully this is a sign of fun (& winning) times to come.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who watched this wonder when Coach Scheier would do his thing.

Work has that page blocked, is there a Youtube that can be embedded?

So good you have to watch it 3 times!

Two things...loved the enthusiasm...and we are either very small for a D-I football team or a lot (not all but a lot) of the big guys avoided the camera.....

Hey I am an old guy and loved it. You'd be surprised how many of us get it.

Hey I am an old guy and loved it. You'd be surprised how many of us get it.

good! my apologies for the preemptive strike. "wake forest football" and "smiling" are two words many of us haven't used in the same sentence in a while, so i'm glad everyone is enjoying it!

Two things...loved the enthusiasm...and we are either very small for a D-I football team or a lot (not all but a lot) of the big guys avoided the camera.....

I honestly don't know who any of the dancers are. I just don't know these guys by face.

If Nae Nae produces bowl seasons, I'm all for Nae Nae.

bbd scans for dong is solid

Who is the massive looking guy at the 50 second mark? Dude looks absolutely ripped. Thought it was ziggy but wasn't sure

Back