• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Godspeed. See yall on the other side. Tag me if you have a question or get me on Twitter. I'll check back in occasionally but checking the thread during the game makes it difficult to track other shit.
I get it. It's hard to focus on the game and also moderate all the bad vibes folks coming out of the woodwork here !

How are we quelling the nerves?

I’m feeding my daughter, cranking Hamilton rearranging all the words to fit the game tonight, and sippin on an IPA.
Currently watching my daughter kick the shit out of some TKD, then heading home for my game winner drinks of Canadian Whiskey and Bourbon.

Holy shit I just realized I was wearing the same t-shirt from last night, not the Wake shirt from Monday. Just changed. Vibes immediately skyrocketed.

Holy shit I just realized I was wearing the same t-shirt from last night, not the Wake shirt from Monday. Just changed. Vibes immediately skyrocketed.
I fucked up and wore a different shirt last night. Back to what I wore on Saturday and Monday.

Gotta plug the phone in for some last minute juice so I can foretell the future for all of you throughout the game.

I pulled out my favorite Nike tee that has the huge “GO DEACS” on the front. We are about to witness something absolutely epic or the continuation of decades of heartbreak. Thighs and prayers OGB brethren.

Back