• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Announcers reported 2 but it was only 1 coach

Last edited:
Corona definitely checked the swing. Alabama has gone further and not been called. No matter how much Alabama whines about it

these flyballs are crazy, rhett’s stuff isn’t right. maybe the short delay impacted it. luckily he has gigantic balls.

I’m curious to see whether Lowder gets the 7th inning after what happened against Maryland in the 7th.

I think you give Massey the 7th and 8th

I’m curious to see whether Lowder gets the 7th inning after what happened against Maryland in the 7th.

Rhett's also around 88 pitches. Regular season I'd run him back out, but in a one run game in a best of three, I think you bring in Massey.

Probably depends on what happens in the top. Lowder doesn't look right, but he looks consistent since inning 1

Corona may or may not have checked his swing on 3rd strike (i'm not allowed to say he went...saying anything negative makes me insufferable). Then homered. Bama coaches wore out the 3B ump over it
LOL. Check swings are extremely subjective in an extremely subjective sport.

Thanks.

Back