• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

I don’t think Cecere gives up much defensively. They are both great options in LF.

I don’t think Cecere gives up much defensively. They are both great options in LF.

I love Adam but I think Lucas a pretty substantial upgrade in LF on this larger field. He’s arguably the fastest guy on the team. That said, I predict Adam erases any second thoughts with his performance at the plate today.

What’s everybody going to be sippin on tomorrow during our game? Light beers? Seltzies? IPAs? Something stronger?

Numbers is out of the country so I have to carry on the torch of making this a sports board chat thread.

Light Daytime IPA’s
Bourbon if it gets tense late.

And I was today years old when I figured out what #MTFY meant.

Optimism doesn’t come easily for me with this. I’m trying…the hope has my stomach in knots

Enjoying SN Hazy Little IPA's, as I have since the regionals started. Feeling cautiously optimistic, and ready to see Rake Forest do what they do

Y’all, I just got a big hug from Brock. I had walked down to the outfield to snap a photo of Rhett and Brock was signing baseballs for kids when I was walking back towards the infield. I stopped to not interrupt and when he was done I thought I was going to get a fist bump or high five, but he went for the hug. IMG_4443.jpeg

330ffb5f2221e1481266b18d9da1c74f.jpg

Can someone link me directly to live stats if they exist? Gotta DJ until 4

Back