• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Baby Gear

calideacon12

Reaction score
Is there another online source for Wake baby gear/accessories than thewakeforestshop.com? A little disappointed with their selection!

an amazon search will yield you some results and footballfanatics.com but there isn't a huge selection out there (that I have been able to find yet)

Some options

The conference store in GSO has some stuff and will order others.

There was a shop in Blowing Rock (the white village shops?) that was owned by a Wake guy and always had Wake stuff. No idea about the real name of the shop..

And in Chapel Hill there is a store (not Johnny T's) that the owner basically told me anything I saw with heel stuff (wife is heel) he could also get in Wake.

The conference store would be the best online thing. The chapel hill store. (It might be something like shrunken head..) Has a sight but the times I've gotten Wake stuff from them I fill out a order on paper at the store.

Last edited:
Matt visited the actual deacon shop yesterday and said they had a fair amount (he came home with an adorable WF hoodie), so if having someone in Winston drop by the quad/mall is an option it may give you more choices.

Back