• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Why would Ituka transfer? That would be legitimately shocking and would leave us with a giant hole at PG.

Yeah, I don't anticipate Ituka going anywhere. He looked pretty good/healthy in the postgame celebration today.

Ituka was going to be a big piece of this year's roster and am expecting him to be a baller next year. Also he can run point for the next 3 years. It may not be recognized yet, but if he were to leave I believe it would be a huge loss.

Was there a buffet line?

Ha. He was eating a ton of steaks, too.

I just meant that he's not on crutches or anything. We haven't had an update on his status in a while, but I imagine he'll be ready to go when things start up in the summer.

Could someone post what sports nut said or where it is posted? I can't fine it Thanks - \/

Last edited:
Could someone post what sports nut said or where it is posted? I can't fine it
Literally just up this page. One word “Ituka” when referencing who else might transfer.

Isn’t Ituka the team captain this year despite the injury? It would suck if he transferred.

Isn’t Ituka the team captain this year despite the injury? It would suck if he transferred.
Not sure why he would transfer. Losing Appleby and Williamson and he was slated to play good minutes this year. But it would suck.

Most importantly, Marsh is still working on mentally realizing he is the biggest dude on the court. He has had a lifetime of being beaten down by bigger guys in his own driveway. See the recruiting pic of his family. He is the smallest and youngest guy in it.
And even outside of his driveway

When he was at Barcelona he played with this monster

Also, tangentially related, I was looking for an old youtube video of Marsh I thought I remembered from a long time ago and I ended up watching his highlights from before his freshman season again and he looks like a completely different player, looks so much more agile, has he maybe bulked up a bit too much?

Heard that Coach Forbes was in attendance for the NC 4A championship game in Chapel Hill tonight to watch Bishop Boswell. The game was on TV, and I watched most of the second half. Boswell is good—he has nice floor sense and looks smooth out there. I also saw that he has offers from Houston and Texas A&M. If Sampson and Buzz want him, he can play defense.

Last edited:
Back