• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

That would unreal, and would be the best class since AT&T, wouldn't it be.

I mean, obviously we hope it would be more productive than T and T, but on paper that is STOUT.

I don't want to throw water on excitement but it's not an official pick over there.

Their system is an algorithm that's based on a ton of factors but I think heavily weighted on location, number of visits, and if an official has been scheduled/taken. If someone like a Jamie Shaw puts in a pick then it'll really jump up, but there's been no official picks in from any of their writers.

Also, Wake leads for each, but their projections are still 28% for Boswell and 21.6% for Passmore. So, in front, but still early.

I don't want to throw water on excitement but it's not an official pick over there.

Their system is an algorithm that's based on a ton of factors but I think heavily weighted on location, number of visits, and if an official has been scheduled/taken. If someone like a Jamie Shaw puts in a pick then it'll really jump up, but there's been no official picks in from any of their writers.

Yanno, I saw this coming and I will accept my punishment

No reason to feel bad, you only said you didn’t ‘want’ to throw cold water. And that was true. Media people with info have to mediate the info.

Using 24/7, Passmore is 50, Harris is 62, and Boswell is 70 (No RSCII yet for 2024). Not sure how that would be a better class than Chaundee Brown #34 (RSCII) and Oliver Sarr (NR but a 4 star) in 2017, or 2018, with Jaylen Hoard at 19 and Mucius at 92 (RSCII).

No way it is better from a rankings perspective than 2010, with McKie at 50, Terrell at 52, Derosiers at 69, and Tabb at 93.

Rankings suck.

i’m sure we’d make it work for top players, getting three open scholarships for next year seems like it could be a challenge.

Last edited:
Back