• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Think Bahr would be signed as a 2026 recruit as intends to do his mormon mission first. He had a good summer and picked up new offers. List includes Utah, BYU, USC, Ok State, Nebraska and bunch of Ivy league schools. 6'4 and not skinny. Less athletic version of Boswell with a much better shot. visting Wake at end of October.

Good grief…that’s really disappointing. Where do we go from here?

Damn. I don't really follow recruiting anymore. Boswell and Passmore are the only names I recognize and they're off the board.

Yikes. Things have really been in free fall in the world of Wake Forest recently. Can’t wait for the inevitable Reid waiver denial to top it all off.

Les's board is pretty bad IMO. He doesn't really have any scoops ever that you can't get from Trilly/general twitter. Or maybe he does, but he doesn't share it because he doesn't have permission to. It's whatever. Most of the personas over there are harshly optimistic and aren't interested in reasonable conversation/criticism.

Cam has good analysis at times but he gets really entrenched in his own positions and ignores/discredits evidence that doesn't reinforce his points. I enjoy some of his content, though.

The big problem with a scoop-based economy is that very few scoops matter when it all comes down to it. You get worked up about players who probably won't come to Wake and those who do most likely won't pan out and if they do, the team may not have meaningful seasons.

Forbes is obviously better in the portal than with high school recruiting. He better start using the Clawson algorithms or he’s gonna waste tons of time and effort on NC dudes who are just looking for $$$. NC kids grow up dreaming of playing in the ACC, not the SEC. Forbes should have hung up on the mother.

In this current era, it seems silly to use all your potential scholarships on high school players. IMO a coach is much better off having spots to use for the portal.
Getting Juke was a great get and is enough with the current roster.

I had solid sources on these two and it was a done deal by the time that Trilly/Slater tweeted it.

Cam was a pretty big dick about it on 247, ngl. I understand being a dick if you're right, but man - that dude was straight up blowing ass smoke and being a dick about it.

I'm a 247 apologist, though. There isn't much coverage of Wake sports and Les's site is clearly the best of the bunch. I like to support the people who help me follow Wake sports from across the country.

I had solid sources on these two and it was a done deal by the time that Trilly/Slater tweeted it.

Cam was a pretty big dick about it on 247, ngl. I understand being a dick if you're right, but man - that dude was straight up blowing ass smoke and being a dick about it.

I'm a 247 apologist, though. There isn't much coverage of Wake sports and Les's site is clearly the best of the bunch. I like to support the people who help me follow Wake sports from across the country.
You may not know, or not feel comfortable commenting, but I wonder if Boswell and Harris aren't very tight? They started the year playing together on CP3, but then Harris left and went to another AAU team (maybe based in VA?). It didn't seem like there was ever any comment from the two of them regarding teaming up with each other in the future.

You may not know, or not feel comfortable commenting, but I wonder if Boswell and Harris aren't very tight? They started the year playing together on CP3, but then Harris left and went to another AAU team (maybe based in VA?). It didn't seem like there was ever any comment from the two of them regarding teaming up with each other in the future.
They've always been friends but any sense of them being a pair was overblown. They're guys that played on the same AAU team and that was really about it

Back