• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

So should we start sweating about Friedrichsen yet, or nah? (I have already started) šŸ˜°

I don't remember Terrence Thompson at all. Truly was tuned out for so many of the lean years. I do, however, remember those shitty, girly tank tops we wore during that era. Fucking awful. Should've shitcanned Manning for those alone.

So should we start sweating about Friedrichsen yet, or nah? (I have already started) šŸ˜°
I think we are in excellent shape.

Watched the majority of his game on Friday night, and the kid can straight up shoot the basketball. He also has a decent handle, and pretty dope vision. They were throwing double-teams at him all night and he still scored like 34, including something like 26 straight in the second quarter. Needs to get some weight on his frame, and not sure he'll be more than a catch and shoot threat next year, but the ceiling is very, very high.

Let's get him committed in the next week.

It's a shame Ikenna Smart isn't remembered; though I understand why he's not. One of the smartest and most insightful interviews I've ever been around. I sat down with him for a lengthy interview in Charlotte before his ACC tournament and had a great chat about his family (from Nigeria) being able to see him play for the first time, and how "at peace" he was that it would be the end of his playing career.

It's a shame Ikenna Smart isn't remembered; though I understand why he's not. One of the smartest and most insightful interviews I've ever been around. I sat down with him for a lengthy interview in Charlotte before his ACC tournament and had a great chat about his family (from Nigeria) being able to see him play for the first time, and how "at peace" he was that it would be the end of his playing career.
He had a great story. He also collected bball shoes and cleats to send to kids in Nigeria.

He had a great story. He also collected bball shoes and cleats to send to kids in Nigeria.
This is what I remember him for - the part that surprised me was him starting 16 games.

Back