• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Preseason Thread

LOL, God answered your prayer. Said "NO."

nxEbs80.png

Good grief, it's only Monday and I'm already pumped for Thursday night. When will I learn not to look forward to something this much that consistently lets me down.:noidea:

Guys...it's Tulane...get off the ledge. We'll Win. I just want our OL to play well enough to show a big step forward. If we're doing the same old crap, I'll be throwing my empties at the computer screen. It will mean that the rest of the team is doomed because the staff can't get their act together.

Guys...it's Tulane...get off the ledge. We'll Win. I just want our OL to play well enough to show a big step forward. If we're doing the same old crap, I'll be throwing my empties at the computer screen. It will mean that the rest of the team is doomed because the staff can't get their act together.

Tulane is not Elon or Gardner Webb, they're an FBS school, we can't just roll our helmets out there and win. Yes we should win, but it's not a cupcake like Duke opening with NC Central.

With our luck, that's ruled out of bounds.

Tulane is not Elon or Gardner Webb, they're an FBS school, we can't just roll our helmets out there and win. Yes we should win, but it's not a cupcake like Duke opening with NC Central.

I think we'll have a 10 pt win. I'm hoping for a 27-17 score with plenty of ball control and ToP. If we have nothing but red zone FGs, I'll be disappointed.

I think we'll have a 10 pt win. I'm hoping for a 27-17 score with plenty of ball control and ToP. If we have nothing but red zone FGs, I'll be disappointed.

Definitely, really hope to see our o line get some push and punch some balls in the end zone.

Tulane is really really bad. They're practically an FCS school this year in their first game implementing the triple option.

It's not unheard of for a really really bad team to beat a really bad team. We should be nervous.

I am not nervous about Tulane. But the sense of excitement about the season starting as a whole, the unmitigated optimism that usually leads to crushing sorrow year after year, yeah I'm all over that.

The odds of Tulane winning (per these fancy smancy calculations) are about the same as us winning in Tallahassee. Take the -17.

Best part of season is always before first game unless Wake wins 8 or more games which is possible only if we begin by beating Tulane and Duke. Still think we win 5 and lose the rest primarily because of combination of very average OL and bad formula at QB position. Would really prefer a cold plate of crow instead.

Because Clawson set 6 wins as the standard for success, fans should hold him responsible for 6 wins.

Back