• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Woods is WF's 11th HS class of 2025 committment.

Interesting how ACC programs are approaching HS recruitng right now.

Cuse has 12 HS class of 2024 commits. WF and Clemson have 11. Then it drops off. SMU has 8, UNC has 7. NC State has 3. Some have as few as 2 (GT and Pitt).

Woods is WF's 11th HS class of 2025 committment.

Interesting how ACC programs are approaching HS recruitng right now.

Cuse has 12 HS class of 2024 commits. WF and Clemson have 11. Then it drops off. SMU has 8, UNC has 7. NC State has 3. Some have as few as 2 (GT and Pitt).
So we might get a top-30 recruiting class finally???

Doubt it. #12 class with 11 players. Every team between 13-30 has 5-8 recruits and multiple 4* or 5* players. Wake has none. Probably looking at around 50.

Yeah, I know. I was being facetious. The only way we would ever have a highly ranked class, is to take 25 decent guys, and everyone else only takes 10.

So we might get a top-30 recruiting class finally???
Probably not. Wake gets recruits early. They are almost all three stars. Once the four and five star guys commit, the schools getting those players quickly pass Wake and others in total stars.

I missed the #tophat25 theme. That’s pretty good.

“Benson Boy” is a pretty good Twitter handle for a Wake player. Of course with the news that Benson is becoming an academic building, maybe that won’t apply anymore. Is it still going to be called Benson?

Back