• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Investigating If Louisville Knew Too Much

Has this just gone away? Did we figure out who was at fault here? The lack of chatter makes me think it was our own fault and we have buried it but they could still be investigating.

Has this just gone away? Did we figure out who was at fault here? The lack of chatter makes me think it was our own fault and we have buried it but they could still be investigating.

Depends on what you consider "our fault." Since they had plays that we've only run in practice, I'm guessing that someone who the coaches let watch practice film (maybe an NFL scout, or, less likely, a broadcaster) tipped Louisville off. I don't really blame our coaching staff for that, but I'm sure they're going to cut down on the practice significantly

No sir, Practice fields are covered with the green privacy sheeting. It has WFU and Deacon stuff all over it, but it blocks view from every direction.

Unless you're in Carswell.

On Ebay

s-l1600.jpg

Interesting initial reactions to this.

Depends on what you consider "our fault." Since they had plays that we've only run in practice, I'm guessing that someone who the coaches let watch practice film (maybe an NFL scout, or, less likely, a broadcaster) tipped Louisville off. I don't really blame our coaching staff for that, but I'm sure they're going to cut down on the practice significantly

:eek:

Don't give me too much credit as I had in mind the weekly TV talent rather than our own radio guys. I never in a million years would have seen Tommy doing this

We have to believe that Petrino didn't use the plays. It's been well reported that the 70th time great grandson of Diogenes stopped his family's quest upon meeting Bobby Petrino. He put the lantern and pebbles on Ebay to celebrate.

Wakeyleaks says this is the first time a disgruntled employee stuck it to his boss.

RE; The Title of this thread- Is that a cruel joke? Louisville and "knew too much" in the same sentence? That's just mean.

Back