• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

gfQoTSM.png

I love coach Clawson, but this is a stupid post. What recruit is going to want to practice in a metal shipping container! stupid!

Last edited:
So the construction equipment and the massive amount of dirt moved isn't enough to be considered great progress? He's occasionally been tweeting pics of the construction.

gfQoTSM.png

I love coach Clawson, but this is a stupid post. What recruit is going to want to practice in a metal shipping container! stupid!

Meh. Better than nothing. It also shows gratitude to donors.

He's on message. He clearly can't point to a win on our schedule, so this is what he's doing. From day 1 he's been about building towards the future, so I give him credit for that. Granted, the picture isn't fantastic.

Guilty as charged. I ignored jaybone's posts for the most part. I lose interest in posts that are more than couple sentences. Look a squirrel!

Short yardage situations.

Scheier is one of those dudes you spot when you are at a party. You initially think you don't like him. Then realize everyone likes him, and you come to find out that you were the one in the wrong the entire time.

Bilas is a pretty funny guy in his own right. He gets a little too preachy sometimes, but he also does self-deprecation pretty well too.

Bilas is a pretty funny guy in his own right. He gets a little too preachy sometimes, but he also does self-deprecation pretty well too.

He's actually hilarious to hang out with... Not to humble brag - I used to work for the same law firm that employed him and he went on the firm golf trip once or twice.

Back