• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

It's right, believe it or not. We are good at exactly 2 things: making 2s at a high percentage and getting fouled. Despite being the best in the conference in both of those things, our offense sucks (12th in conference play) because we are 13th in 3pt%, 14th in turnovers, 14th in offensive rebounding and 11th in free throw shooting.

Oh and our offense is better than our defense.

I guess it's really not that surprising that so many of us were able predict 3 or 4 years ago that this would be a Bzaster. Too bad nobody in the Wake administration possessed even a minimal level of competence so that they could have intervened...

It's right, believe it or not. We are good at exactly 2 things: making 2s at a high percentage and getting fouled. Despite being the best in the conference in both of those things, our offense sucks (12th in conference play) because we are 13th in 3pt%, 14th in turnovers, 14th in offensive rebounding and 11th in free throw shooting.

Oh and our offense is better than our defense.

Good breakdown. Basically, this team is good within about 12 feet of the basket before the shot goes up and that's about it.

Yeah abysmal rebounding is really what does us in. The comeback last game seemed entirely due to us cleaning that up.

Looks like Josh. Harris is passively aggressively throwing his O Line under the bus.

Harris needs to look at the blocking on those few runs in the VT game. Then he needs to determine why a franchise with a good OL would choose him to be their "any running back."

Harris needs to look at the blocking on those few runs in the VT game. Then he needs to determine why a franchise with a good OL would choose him to be their "any running back."

I don't think that tweet will do the work that he thinks it will do.

lol at the videos of him running the 40 today in 4.25. It'll be fun when he runs a 4.4 with an official timer.

I admire him for trying to get his name out there. I'm not sure if other players who did not get invited to the combine are doing this. That said, he had 4 years to make a name for himself and still has the Wake Forest pro day coming up. Odds are he's overpromising and is going to disappoint scouts.

Josh will probably send out videos of himself bench pressing and then flexing. That will win the scouts over.

When 75% of your highlight clips are from 2010, you probably won't get picked in the 2014 draft.

Props for trying though.

Andre Washington ‏@NBDre31 10m
Just a different day

Maybe reading too much into it, but someone sounds tired. Welcome to the club.

Andre Washington ‏@NBDre31 10m
Just a different day

Maybe reading too much into it, but someone sounds tired. Welcome to the club.

What two words usually precede "different day"?

I don't think you're reading too much into it at all. Idk what else it could mean.

Back