• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v. Appalachian State Prediction Thread

Several eons ago, Wake Forest beat my alma mater (not App) 24-19. It was an away game for Wake and not the birthday present I had hoped for that day. This time, maybe my team will pull out the win.
App 24
Wake 19

(Hoping ...)

UNC 1979?

I predict 4 quarters of football, with the possibility of overtime should the two teams be tied at the end of regulation.

Then you're a UNC alum, right? 1979 WF 24 UNC 19

Correct. While some of the private schools (Wake, Duke, Harvard) were on my short list for college, the economic reality of being the third child in school with younger siblings following me dictated otherwise. I loved my time at Carolina and have loved becoming part of the App family now that I live on the western side of the state.

Correct. While some of the private schools (Wake, Duke, Harvard) were on my short list for college, the economic reality of being the third child in school with younger siblings following me dictated otherwise. I loved my time at Carolina and have loved becoming part of the App family now that I live on the western side of the state.

How are you connected to App now?

If I moved up to the High Country I might become connected to App State. But I still wouldn't think they should play Wake.

I predict the ball will be kicked off no less than 2 times.

tumblr_no65puVzaA1qiaxzfo2_250.gif

Wake 27-20. We take App's best punch and keep on standing

Back