• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

so Galloway makes $600+ a year?!? holy shit. is that going to blow up too? im sure Petrino wants him to fall on the sword...

Galloway is definitely the sacrificial lamb for UL in this. First year employee.

Are there people actually blaming Wellman and the AD for putting Elrod in a position where his morals could be compromised? Do you also blame Budweiser when someone gets a DUI?
And it's Clawson who decides who has access to the program. People are dumb.

I apologize if this has been mentioned and discussed before, and I have only skimmed through the 50+ pages of this thread. Has anyone actually seen the emails and texts that the WFU Administration have stated they found? If so, then could someone please put a link to the article that has them.

I think it's easy to hate on all people in this situation just because it's another huge dump in the shit pile that has been wake sports the last few years. That's where the repressed Wellman rage comes from.

I mean it's another guy that Wellman loves that turned out to be a prick or worse.

I apologize if this has been mentioned and discussed before, and I have only skimmed through the 50+ pages of this thread. Has anyone actually seen the emails and texts that the WFU Administration have stated they found? If so, then could someone please put a link to the article that has them.

I haven't seen any of the text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those emails texts and phone logs have not yet been released. Wake has shared its information with the ACC office. Wake is probably giving the other schools involved an opportunity to do their own investigations and provide that information to the league office.

Louisville needed to do something pretty quickly because they were already named publicly in this. I would expect other schools to be making statements in the coming weeks. Or not. Just may see some assistant coaches "resigning" with no specific next job.

Czql1WMUUAA4gXt.jpg

Jim Grobe needs to take a seat.

IKR?

The plays were scrapped once it was discovered U of L had them.

Clawson and staff had to come up with a new game plan in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we were still winning in the 4th quarter.

Love this one from the UofL boards....

This looks bad, especially with how the media is reporting it but honestly, Louisville is in no fault here. If anything, Wake Forest cheated themselves. UofL did not seek out any of the information provided but it was essentially handed to them by Wake Forest. The sad part is, I guarantee we aren't the first team this guy has sent gameplan information to, especially since hes been doing this since 2014. We're just the first to get "caught".

has any school ever embodied the phrase "win at all cost" more than Louisville?

More Gems....

"Another aspect to this situation and why it is being blasted is because of the media involvement. This is Donna Brazil passing on the CNN questions. This is Jake Trapper hooking up with the DNC. This is the dirty press passing on ill gotten gains.
This is about the crooked media."

"In my own mind, which, is the only one I really care about, this is all bs. The media, per usual, sensationlizing a very minor thing and creating a news story with their own narrative. I swear to goodness, the media stirs every pot in the world. They literally create stories/problems that do not exist. They talk about fake news, they are the author of that as well. They're an absolute joke."

Back