• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Jacksonville Game Thread...

There it is again - Coron switches and ends up defending the post. Drives me nuts - going to get killed against decent competition.

There it is again - Coron switches and ends up defending the post. Drives me nuts - going to get killed against decent competition.

I'm kind of surprised that he's been as off as he has been, actually. RMU played decent team D, IIRC.

My God, Andre's little jump shot/throw it at the rim thing drives me nuts. What. Is. That?

Full capacity.

qu9ahana.jpg

They really should consider playing a game or two a year on campus
It really looks embarrassing.

And out of shape. Not even fighting for rebounds.

This is about as big an indictment of Buzz as I've seen. Even DG came back vastly better, and he was just about as Dre as they came during his freshman year. Dre looks awful.

Coron's jumper is pretty money.

They really should consider playing a game or two a year on campus
It really looks embarrassing.

Would be difficult to inflate attendance figures if you do that. Have to maintain the illusion that Wake is one of the success stories when it comes to attendance.

Our perimeter defense is just downright pitiful.

[Redacted] should be unhappy with his substitutions.He's a moron!

Basketball is about runs. You don't get on runs if you keep changing the people on the court.

Back