• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Law School

Suzanne is the perfect person to lead the law school at this time. I'm thrilled that she accepted the position, both from a personal perspective and a professional one. I have no doubt she will do some great things (in addition to the things she did in her interim year, most notably getting our employment numbers back up to where they need to be - that obviously wasn't just her, but her leadership was key).

I love Prof. Reynolds. I can't think of anyone that has ever said a bad thing about her.

This is the best thing that could have happened to the law school at this critical juncture. So excited for Dean Reynolds.

I love Prof. Reynolds. I can't think of anyone that has ever said a bad thing about her.

Plenty of people had something bad to say about her (some on here too) when she vocally opposed Amendment 1 and wrote about its potential effects on NC's family law.

Like this hire on paper. Impressed that she's been at Wake since 1981. I don't think any of my profs young enough to be alive still are at Wake today.

Plenty of people had something bad to say about her (some on here too) when she vocally opposed Amendment 1 and wrote about its potential effects on NC's family law.

Ok. Not really talking about her political views.

Show up to a lawyer function, meet a guy who graduated Wake Law in '88, instantly bond. Granted I only went undergrad, but MrsTSY went to law school, but its awesome to reminiscence with other grads.

Back