• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

How about Wake with 5 blocks already!!!!

I've rally been impressed with Madison the last few games

This team just seems to get better every game. Playing way more under control when we go on fast breaks now and being a lot more patient in the half court offense. Devin has grown up so much in the last few weeks in terms of not forcing things when he gets double teamed.

To be fair these funky lineup have surprised more lately. Funky lineup built up the FSU lead.

Sadly I only feel safe with our team if we are up by 30. If Wake had a huge Alumni base, you might see an uptick in Xanax prescriptions in the W-S area the way they play.

That was the first time in forever that I've seen a really nice offensive play against a zone. Also, we play really well when it's 5 on 4.

Cat just hurt his pussy. Dude has 13/23 of their points. Sucks for them.

Is Rountree not dressed for the game?

Our ball movement is great so far, leading to good shots every possession. Keep it up.

State is lucky to be down 10. All of our offense has been open 3s and layups. Most of theirs have been Cat Barber step back and/or junk offensive rebound 3s.

That was the first time in forever that I've seen a really nice offensive play against a zone. Also, we play really well when it's 5 on 4.

I thought we did an excellent job against the Cuse zone when we played them, but started to get a little lazy in the last few games. Good to see us going back to cutting through the middle and passing from the short corner. Hitting a few threes always helps too...

Back