• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-UNC Game Thread - 8:00 pm

Keep Collins in the game. Who gives a shit

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Our guys are so freaking clueless. 30 foot three pointers, trying to go 1 on 3, pathetic effort on defense. Not sure if they don't really care about winning or just don't have a clue as to what it takes to win. That clusterfuck to end the half was so fitting. Unbelievably stupid play by Wilbekin on one end and then an even stupider play by three guys on the other end. Oh yeah, and clueless coaches on the sideline.

Manning is going to have to go apeshit on the officials at some point before he is ever going to get respect.

Glad I stayed home-the beer in the fridge doesn't cost 7 dollars a glass and I can turn of the TV instead of going to the game. Not that anyone cares but this may be the last season I buy season tickets-enough is enough. Or, should I say, less is less.

I'm sure Manning is a nice and great person. I'm also sure he has zero business coaching at this level. None.

Manning is going to have to go apeshit on the officials at some point before he is ever going to get respect.

It prob does make a difference... K works them HARD all game, year after year.

Back