• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. #6 Xavier -- 7:00 pm on a TUESDAY! TV--Fox Sports Carolinas

FUCK

McClinton is clueless when he gets near the basket...and careless. The TO is followed by lazy defense, followed by Codi's lazy pass and TO.

I don't mind losing. I hate giving up. As great as the first half was, this is worse.

Man, this is a bad look for Danny Manning. We are fucking terrible across the board, but the lack of effort and execution are inexcusable from a coaching perspective.

I can identify problems with our offense, defense, rebounding, and ball handling.

Wilbekin deserves a lot of blame too. He doesn't defend, doesn't rebound at all and his shooting isn't good enough to negate what was previously mentioned.

Just lazy bullshit. Reflection of the staff in my opinion. Thomas is the only one that shows emotion, or acts like he gives a fuck, and gets ridiculed for it.

Codi continues to be not good. Turning point. Down by 4 and he decides to take a 3. Now a turnover. Not good.

I'm not a kill the coach guy but this is on Manning. No timeouts and leaning on ineffective players. Mack found the code at halftime. Our guys look lost on both ends.

Maybe this will be what this team needs. A butt kicking after being in a position to blow somebody out. They've got to learn that it's a 40 minute game.

Just lazy bullshit. Reflection of the staff in my opinion. Thomas is the only one that shows emotion, or acts like he gives a fuck, and gets ridiculed for it.

Yep. He's one of the few that has given a shit during his time here and he regularly gets hammered for it by some of our fans.

How is it possible for one team to out score the other by 15 in the first half and then get out scored by 20 in the second???
Never seen a turnaround like this.

We're playing HORSE out there now. No driving, just chucking it

Back