• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. UNC ESPN2

Given our pathetic defense, I see UNC making it to the century mark tonight.

About the only sure thing about the game tonight is that the referees are going to be absolutely awful and Wake is going to get screwed all night long by terrible calls.

About the only sure thing about the game tonight is that the referees are going to be absolutely awful and Wake is going to get screwed all night long by terrible calls.

Another sure thing is I'll put on a fresh depend and be in bed by 8pm, jerking off to my Bobby Knight poster.

don't forget to bundle up -- it's nippy out there tonight!

1c14781bd4570a176853df0d0e263120.jpg

Glad you've started to live in the real world.

Serious Question: Would you rather see us get blown out, or see us play well in the first half and be up at halftime, but then have to endure one of the predictable Carolina runs in the 2nd half and lose a close one?

Personally it's easier to take a blow out then to get your hopes up and then watch those baby blue pukes make the comeback they so often seem to make.

Serious Question: Would you rather see us get blown out, or see us play well in the first half and be up at halftime, but then have to endure one of the predictable Carolina runs in the 2nd half and lose a close one?

Personally it's easier to take a blow out then to get your hopes up and then watch those baby blue pukes make the comeback they so often seem to make.

The year was 1992. The game was in the Deandome. Wake had a 20+ point lead over UNC. I was happy. Very happy. Wake ends up losing. I was pissed. Very pissed. And the coffee table was reduced to kindling.

The year was 1992. The game was in the Deandome. Wake had a 20+ point lead over UNC. I was happy. Very happy. Wake ends up losing. I was pissed. Very pissed. And the coffee table was reduced to kindling.

Yep, that pretty much sums up my memory of that game as well.

The only way we win is if we get a monster game from TR.

I personally think we win.

[1] We are 18 point dogs, so we can play the no respect card and come out with a chip on our shoulder;
[2] We just lost by 90 pts to Cuse, so this is our bounce-back game; and
[3] We are currently on a 16 game ACC road losing streak, so we are clearly due.

Back