• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wall Street takeover/protest

They interviewed a couple of these morons and they had no idea what they were protesting for or what issues were at hand.

They interviewed a couple of these morons and they had no idea what they were protesting for or what issues were at hand.

They're trying to be like the Tea Party without realizing that the Tea Party was affective because they had a simple message the backing of the rich.

Protests are old school and outdated. They only work if you have some sort of hard to dispute moral high ground. There's no such thing as a moral high ground nowadays.

Hipsters eh? I like the kid on the cell...

article-2044267-0E2E26EA00000578-902_964x686.jpg

Her parents must be so happy... they dodged the $100k wedding...

Also, pretty hilarious that someone claiming to be Radiohead's manager set up a concert for the band to be played in NYC. Fail.

Whoa I thought that was an Onion-esque article at first. WTF? :eek:

These people are an embarrassment to all 20-something young professionals who work to achieve their goals rather than demand a fair share from people who've earned something.

bone called me a fatass toad for suggesting they are 20 somethings with cell phones who want a little attention.

I guess this guy's parents didn't realize there isn't a clause in their lending docs that state holding a PHD and MA degree doesn't mean you don't have to pay your mortgage.

Dirk is right. These protestors, like most protestors, are a gaggle of morons.

That appears to be one person posting on a forum with a bunch of people following up calling it unreasonable. This appears to be a more "official" release. http://nycga.cc/2011/09/30/declaration-of-the-occupation-of-new-york-city/

CNN Article

Boston protests

Chicago

Love the *These grievances are not all inclusive line.

I almost expected it to be followed up with something along the lines of "Restrictions may apply, void in Florida, Illinois, Michigan and other states where recycling of tin cans is not permitted. Other conditions may apply, visit your local dealer for details"

"rubber bullets at dawn" sounds like a crappy indy band name

Can they call themselves the 98% so I don't get grouped with them? There's gotta be at least 1% of the non top 1% that still want to work hard and earn what we want.

Can they call themselves the 98% so I don't get grouped with them? There's gotta be at least 1% of the non top 1% that still want to work hard and earn what we want.

:rolleyes: gimme a break. You can stop patting yourself on the back for "working hard" any time now. I work my fucking ass off and have since I got a work permit at 15, and I hold Wall Street in contempt for sodomizing me and the rest of the 99%.

Back