• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We all have a lot to learn from [Redacted]

bullets

Reaction score
[Redacted] gets a lot of crap around here, but I bet none of you are as bad at your jobs as he is and get compensated $800k+ for it. A lot of the hatred stems from your jealousy.

Most of you who are bad at your jobs probably just get fired or never make partner (a la moonz). [Redacted] should write a book on career management.

I think the consensus opinion is that Wellman has Wake Forest paying [Redacted] over $1 million per year. But yes, nobody's better at shunting off personal responsibility and malingering than Jeffrey [Redacted].

1.4 million I believe.

Chaunce the Gardner. Haha. Great photoshop opportunity there.

Had bzzz not been buddies with Ron, he would never have risen to this level in his career. So, based on this example, what we learn from bzz is that it all boils down to who you know.

And yeah, I've love to be paid 1.4 million for some serious underachieving at my job. That'd be awesome!

Last edited:
Wellman made a terrible mistake selecting this clown based on a hunch; (hunch story, from MTOW last week) because of the AD's stubbornness to admit the error, all are having to suffer...especially in the revenue department. If Bz by some means is given an extension, it is time for all to TOTALLY BOYCOTT the product. Post haste...

1.4 million I believe.

Chaunce the Gardner. Haha. Great photoshop opportunity there.

$1.4 was the last reported figure folks have been able to find in our tax reporting (which I believe is 2 years old now)...it's very likely higher by now.

I'm actually very good at my job and for just a fraction of what Mother So Dear pays this loser.

Admittedly though, I have spent way too much company time checking the boards for the announcement of his demise and my productivity has declined immensely.

How ironic if I were to get fired before Bzz?!:tard:

Back