• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We lead the history of the world in moral victories

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
If we just had one "guy" we would have pulled off some big wins this year and we would be talking about bubbles. Baby steps I suppose but we are headed in the right direction.

It was more like another bad loss.

Now that's patently ridiculous.

We screwed up the most-important possession of the game but we showed great heart and grit and coaching to cut it to 1 with a chance to win the game.

And if we score on that last possession it's arguably the best win by ANYONE in college basketball this season. So under no circumstances can it be a bad loss

It wouldn't have been a "good win." It would have been an earth-shattering, program-changing, monumental win.

One possession can change a lot, but not enough to swing it from that to something to be ashamed of

state thinks they have us beat as well....and they're hanging with Louisville on the road so far.

We're competitive and improving.

The last four years consisted of getting our asses handed to us and watching some clown golf clap for two hours.

state thinks they have us beat as well....and they're hanging with Louisville on the road so far.

But if they don't win who cares?

Also State is much better than us and UVa is a decent bit better than Louisville

I'll say this... Entering today we all thought we'd get blown out of four of our next five (at UVA, at ND, UVA, then Pitt and at Duke). Anyone still feel that way?

I don't know how in the world this was a bad loss. We have almost 0 actual ACC level talent and are hanging with not only the ACC's best, but the nations best

I am excited for the rest of the season and for the future as we continue to bring in top level talent

We're competitive and improving.

The last four years consisted of getting our asses handed to us and watching some clown golf clap for two hours.

THIS!

Danny might not like moral victories but I sure as hell would rather lose to the #2 team in the nation at their house by a single point than get blown out by 30.

We were 19 pt dogs. Pleasantly surprised with our ability to come back after being down 13. Disappointing ending. We at least have to design something to get a decent shot off. DM is a real coach. Looking forward to next year already.

Back