• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Billboards are up!

11 the best. I say go with that .... my final vote.

well if this is inevitably going to happen:

-use a sans serif font
-use all caps (except for the stylized aWAKEning)
-the dark gold on that black is probably gonna work

can we just re-use this format? this one was awesome:

Screen-shot-2013-05-019.jpg

I wonder how many non-twitterers are giving their input on hashtags here

BuzzOut.jpg

Replace #BuzzOut and #FireWellman with #ManUp and #ClawsIn

Replace the middle with Welcome Coaches Clawson and Manning

Replace the bottom part with #theaWAKEning

I think ideally the middle part would be 2/3 and the top and bottom 1/6 each.

BuzzOut.jpg

Replace #BuzzOut and #FireWellman with #ManUp and #ClawsIn

Replace the middle with Welcome Coaches Clawson and Manning

Replace the bottom part with #theaWAKEning

I think ideally the middle part would be 2/3 and the top and bottom 1/6 each.

Who has the .psd for this?

The intent is way more important than which one we use. So just pick one. They all say the same thing. Sooner the better.

Ps. I like 11 also

Off for the night. Please continue to leave ideas. Will try to tackle them tomorrow.

Here is one with the style of the old billboard.

ri7o7q.png

MONTE!

I think it would be cool if we included #ManUp and #ClawsIn just because i love those tags.

Also maybe emphasize the "wake" in aWakening by putting it in gold or something? but yeah this is awesome

MONTE!

I think it would be cool if we included #ManUp and #ClawsIn just because i love those tags.

Also maybe emphasize the "wake" in aWakening by putting it in gold or something? but yeah this is awesome

Here is one with those options. Guess we just want to make sure #ManUp and #ClawsIn are going to stick as the hashtags of choice if we include those. Happy to make other changes.

256hgqq.png

Here is one with those options. Guess we just want to make sure #ManUp and #ClawsIn are going to stick as the hashtags of choice if we include those. Happy to make other changes.

256hgqq.png

Check pm. Want to put in original post

Back