• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

I am only #LemboIN if he brings along graduate assistant Thaddeus Bogardus, because, well, shit, just look at that name.

El Chupe, I love how much you love a good coaching search. I think you enjoy the coaching search more than the actual sport. (I feel similarly)

I just want to throw in another #MundyOut for good measure. #OverThePylonIn

#OverThePylonIN

if i actually used my twitter account i would follow, but alas..

Has Mundy done a single ounce of research himself or is he just exclusively mooching off of the boards and Ball State's local press?

Where you at, Mundy? Come out and play.

warriors-come-out-to-play.jpg

our program is definitely in lembo right now.

edit: didn't see the tag before i posted this...

Last edited:
This guy isn't a real highly supported guy I guess? Is he more admin friendly than fan friendly? Sometimes it's tough to walk that line between getting access and being entertaining.

Unfortunately, he sucks on both sides of the line. Definitely more admin friendly, but at the end of the day, he's just not good.

Keep on doing your thing, man. We're enjoying your coverage quite a bit.

Do I think either side makes it official tonight? I don't. If there was something to announce I think Pete would have told the team and not ran the practice. You can only keep info under wraps for so long.

Is there a possibility that CPL is waiting to tell anyone anything until after the bowl game in hopes of getting an early one and coaching BSU in it and then announcing? Perhaps, but a small one.

Is it more likely that there's something in principle and it comes monday or tuesday? maybe.

Does that mean I think it isn't a done deal? I don't know. Only two people know the definitive yay or nay on that (Wellman and Lembo)

What happened last time was we were tipped off on something, confirmed it through a couple of folks, then ran it. Every news outlet in central indiana and even espn picked it up. before the pick ups happened, bsu told the star press there was nothing to see here and I would imagine assumed we would get no traction. Then it became a thing. Then a press conference got scheduled. then a release went out. So their hand was forced a bit and I'm sure Lembo wasn't real ok with it. So I would imagine every person around this is trying make this thing tighter than dick's hatband.

ANOTHER BSU POSTER IN MY TURF?!?!?

KIdding. Welcome.

This guy isn't a real highly supported guy I guess? Is he more admin friendly than fan friendly? Sometimes it's tough to walk that line between getting access and being entertaining.

its a long story but basically we're stuck with the worst college basketball coach that has driven our once proud program into the ground and somehow remains employed. also, jim grobe just had 5 straight losing seasons and this year we just shat the bed over and over and over. our whole fanbase in angsty for any sort of positive momentum in either sport.

So from reading this thread, did Hello really break the news by somehow stalking plane itineraries online?

OverThePylon, serious questions for you. Did the BSU fanbase ever do the following:

1 - Realize that Lembo looks exactly like the lawyer from the Wire
2 - Make Lembroghini puns
3 - Make reference to doing the "Lembo" (limbo pun)
4 - Laugh at Brady Hoke and feel content with Lembo instead

To OTP: Tim Buckly would be a huge improvement over our current hoops coach.

Back