• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Lee Autry!!!!!

Deac94

Reaction score
3-star DT from Albemarle. Announced commit on Twitter.

Rivals #30 DT in the country.

Love it!

Great news! Three commits. Three 3*. All three in the trenches.

DT is always going to be one of the more difficult positions for us to recruit. With the new defense Wake is going to need more of them. Autry gives Wake a run stopper that has at least a little quickness too. I really like this. I don't have any idea why his offer list isn't longer than it is.

Nice! Welcome to Wake. The #aWAKEning continues.

Its always darkest before the dawn. Welcome Lee. I guess that tweet did no harm.

161 total tackles last season and 152 the year prior.

ETA: Would have been our 2nd best recruit last season behind DT Zeek Rodney. Shaping up to have a good defensive line in a few years.

Last edited:
He went to a camp the summer before his junior year and measured 6'2 and 280. Was still quick in one-on-one drills.

UNC recruited hard early and then pulled back their recruitment. I assume they had other priorities. Mississippi State offered and had stayed involved. His brother just finished a successful senior year at Mississippi State and signed as a UDFA with the Oakland Raiders.

Last edited:
This staff has shown much more ability to recruit lineman. Grobe's staff really had problems with that in the later years.

Real good start- great to get a in-state target-

DT is always going to be one of the more difficult positions for us to recruit. With the new defense Wake is going to need more of them. Autry gives Wake a run stopper that has at least a little quickness too. I really like this. I don't have any idea why his offer list isn't longer than it is.

DT has been one of our stronger positions over the last 20 years.

Really nice to find our coaches out actually recruiting instead of staying at home feeling sorry for themselves like we could not get real talented football players in here and work them into players. We had gotten lazy with Jimmy G

Back