• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

That’s a great video.

Gary Segars is right on, of course he made Forbes 50, not 55, but he nailed it otherwise.

Great look indeed.
The other matter that I'm sure that his been discussed I know from personal experience that a top notch employment lawyer is going to cost Manning 30-40% of his settlement.

Man, Coach Forbes is incredibly candid. I think you're going to have fun with his tenure, Les.

I feel like Coach Forbes could walk into a Moose Lodge or community center in an any neighborhood in the Triad and get a dozen people to buy season tickets.

Finally, someone up front and honest. Refreshing after the past 10 years of Wellman, [Redacted], and Paint Touches. This guy is a straight shooter. And not afraid to say what he is thinking.

"Marky is an idiot"

The Marky comment got me.

Danny would’ve never said around half of that stuff. He would’ve said “Well for us, we’re just continually talking with our guys, and we’re hoping they come back for next season” versus Forbes opening up on how the conversation with Sarr took place, and he even gave his opinion on how it went. More with Les feat. Danny would’ve been 5 minutes long.

You can tell the guy has plenty of personality, humor, and is willing to open up with the media.

Great job Les (and Forbest). Really informative stuff

Def interesting to hear he views his offensively philosophy as similar to Bruce Pearl's. His teams definitely weren't even close to as up tempo as Pearl's toward the latter end of his ETSU time, but sounds like if he has his way we'll be playing fast much like Skip's or Dino's teams did

I feel like Coach Forbes could walk into a Moose Lodge or community center in an any neighborhood in the Triad and get a dozen people to buy season tickets.

Ruth's Criss, Denny's, Walmart, kay jewlers...

The best revelation from the More with Les podcast is that, amidst all the flight tracking we were doing, Currie drove to meet our new coach in fucking Montreat, NC.

Back