• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

Another gay joke! HILLLLLLARIOUS.

You know how you get out of a hole, Lectro? You stop digging.

depends on the hole, mr. irish.

I'd dig deep into your corned beef and cabbage:thumbsup:

Since when is 'bestiality' defined as homosexuality?

Jesus Irish, this you we are talking about, eh?

Since when is 'bestiality' defined as homosexuality?

Jesus Irish, this you we are talking about, eh?

So you're saying you did kill those hookers and bury them in your junkyard. I see.

calling police

I see.

So you're saying you did kill those hookers and bury them in your junkyard. I see.

calling police

I see.

Frankly I don't know how you can see whatwith dv7 riding shotgun as it were...

Thad Thad Thad you really just keep digging and digging. I am really curious what you are trying to accomplish. Being familiar with Wake you should know we have a very close community and lots of influential people in respectable positions. You continue your homophobic race baiting banter despite people knowing who you are which makes me believe this is truly how you are. As some running a small business which relies on the community why would you continue to show what an ass you are to people in said community.

Lectro's bigotry is equal opportunist. So there's that.

I can't wait for all these ignorant people to die so that the world can move forward.

IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JEBUS CHRIST, PEOPLE STOP THIS INSTANT.

I AM DUSTING OFF MY MOD BAN HAMMER; SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL.

YOU MOTHER FUDGERS ARE GONNA TASTE DS SCOUT JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU DISCUSS BESTIALITY AND HOMO SEX. THE BIBLE FORBADES IT ALL.

SEX FOR PROCREATION ONLY AND NO PROTRUDING NIPPLES.

YOU ALL ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Thad Thad Thad you really just keep digging and digging. I am really curious what you are trying to accomplish. Being familiar with Wake you should know we have a very close community and lots of influential people in respectable positions. You continue your homophobic race baiting banter despite people knowing who you are which makes me believe this is truly how you are. As some running a small business which relies on the community why would you continue to show what an ass you are to people in said community.

Lie all you wish...it is your right.

But it doesn't fly.

Lectro's bigotry is equal opportunist. So there's that.

Your ignorance and attempt at bending this thread is profound.

Angry that I made you eat all those sandwiches?

I undersatnd.

Yeah I wouldn't be talking about them if you didn't kill five of them while at ITT Technical Institute and throw their bodies in the junkyard.

Back