• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

I’m going to assume we have Neath and Sarr coming back.

PG- Neath(28)Watson(8)Adams(4)
SG- Dubose(28)Wilkins(12)
SF- Zeke(25)Massoud(7)Wilkins(8)
PF- Massoud(22)Ody(13)Zeke(5)
C- Sarr(30)Ody(5)Tariq(5)

Cut down the nets boys.

Of course that is subject to change based on many variables but that’s my first dig at it.

Seeing Tim/CP3 so involved and invested with the program is amazing. Love that Currie is pushing for more alumni to get involved.

Seeing Tim/CP3 so involved and invested with the program is amazing. Love that Currie is pushing for more alumni to get involved.

Since Sarr is already on scholarship, it should be OK for Tim or CP3 to call or text him. That couldn't hurt.

Thank God we fired Manning.

Can you imagine if we didn't and Sarr, Brown, Wright, and Wynn all transferred anyway?

Even if '20-21 is a throwaway season, at least we have hope.

Thank God we fired Manning.

Can you imagine if we didn't and Sarr, Brown, Wright, and Wynn all transferred anyway?

Even if '20-21 is a throwaway season, at least we have hope.

Yeah, Manning was still digging that hole. At least we stopped that and can get started on getting out.

Thinning out!

Watson(30)Adams(10)
Dubose(30)Adams(5)Miles freakin Lester or Blake Buchanan (5)
Muscius (32)Massoud(5)Miles freakin Lester or Buchanan (3)
Massoud(28)Ody(12)
Ody(20)Tariq(12)Okeke(8)

Wilkins TBD. Neath prob gone. I imagine we will pick up another couple grad transfers (hopefully)

Dubose/Muscius/Massoud/Ody need to be in shape because we can't afford to have them off the court for very long.

All of that assumes no injuries or supsensions. IF WF has a few guys with extended injuries, we are looking like an intramural team.

Looking to see how the NCAA justifies granting Sarr's waiver, but denying Wilkins waiver. WF wanted Sarr to stay. VT essentially pushed Wilkins out.

All of that assumes no injuries or supsensions. IF WF has a few guys with extended injuries, we are looking like an intramural team.

Looking to see how the NCAA justifies granting Sarr's waiver, but denying Wilkins waiver. WF wanted Sarr to stay. VT essentially pushed Wilkins out.

The espn article mentions Sarr's acquiescing to wait to enter the portal until after Forbes was hired as potential reason he could get the waiver.

I'm glad Forbes was smart enough to keep Dubose from the jump.

Wonder if Torry Johnson is game for another year?

The espn article mentions Sarr's acquiescing to wait to enter the portal until after Forbes was hired as potential reason he could get the waiver.

Which makes no sense to me. What would entering it a week earlier or so have done? Or how would it have changed anything? He's still transferring - and to the school I assume was his first choice. Am I missing something?

Which makes no sense to me. What would entering it a week earlier or so have done? Or how would it have changed anything? He's still transferring - and to the school I assume was his first choice. Am I missing something?

yeah exactly? why is that relevant?

We need a derogatory nickname for Olivier Sarr. Something like "Paint Touches."

Do we know if Neath is a good student and likes Wake Forest?

Most everyone seems to think he's tied to Sarr and will leave.

Back