• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

I just really hope Marsh hits the portal. Force Forbes to find a backup instead of deluding himself into believing Marsh can be serviceable. He can’t. He’s objectively the least skilled player in the ACC. Never hustles either, doesn’t even look like gives a shit.

One thing I do not get about our rebounding is that it's like we keep our feet planted and reach for the ball, bending at the waist. Like we're holding our box out well after the point that it makes any sense to do so. So, when the opponent comes flying in for the offensive rebound, they often get it. Then there's Marsh sort of petting the ball in a direction away from himself or any of his teammates.

I’d leave most of the team in the locker room. Minus Cam and Boopie, who are not the most talented on this team, it’s hard to imagine a less motivated group in this situation. At least Damari always wanted to win badly.
Give it up. Damari quit on the team. So no, he didn't want to win badly.

One thing I do not get about our rebounding is that it's like we keep our feet planted and reach for the ball, bending at the waist. Like we're holding our box out well after the point that it makes any sense to do so. So, when the opponent comes flying in for the offensive rebound, they often get it. Then there's Marsh sort of petting the ball in a direction away from himself or any of his teammates.
Why do we sub for Reid so much in this situation? It’s do or die.

Nobody on the team attacks the ball on far too many possessions. They’ll just wait for it to come to them which leads to offensive rebounds or loose balls which we also suck at getting possession of.

The refs were ridiculously bad. However, we are such a team of 🐈, Excluding Hildreth and Reid. They are out fighting us for rebounds, winning almost every 50/50 ball, playing very physical man defense with a lot of hands on balls. This team refuses to fight and answer physical play with some of their own. This is why we don’t win on the road as well.

Let's come out aggressive as hell on defense, getting into passing lanes, trapping, forcing mistakes. Our offense SHOULD come around just given the level we typically play at. We had 26 points on 34 possessions that half - that's about as bad as we've been all year in a half.

Let's come out aggressive as hell on defense, getting into passing lanes, trapping, forcing mistakes. Our offense SHOULD come around just given the level we typically play at. We had 26 points on 34 possessions that half - that's about as bad as we've been all year in a half.
Yeah, with the deficit that we are in improving on offense isn't going to be enough without an insane performance.

Have to limit them from beyond the 3

Back