• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

I just feel like we have had so much freaking talent over the last three years, and have done nothing with it.

So many teams have done so much more with less. Wake just always dissapoints. we never outplay anything. Always shit the bed. Not just under forbes but since I can fucking remember.

I am so sad
We should put this on a plaque and stick it on the campus gates.

Pitt only had 2 fouls when that series of inbounds before the end of the half started. We're getting almost nothing called for us and, consequently, Pitt had a ton of fouls to give to disrupt that sequence.

The comically tragic part of it is that Pitt could maul our players with fouls to give and still not get fouls called.

I just feel like we have had so much freaking talent over the last three years, and have done nothing with it.

So many teams have done so much more with less. Wake just always dissapoints. we never outplay anything. Always shit the bed. Not just under forbes but since I can fucking remember.

I am so sad
I don't think we've won a game as a lower seed in the NCAA tournament since 1991.

Lol Bilas describing how Hinson committed an offensive foul in order to compliment him

Fuck this

Hunter is literally fucking killing us.

If I was trying to lose, that is what it would look like.

Back