• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

Leggett is killing us. It’s embarrassing to be a fan of this team year after year.
It definitely is. I actually think about it when I wear Wake bball stuff in the Triangle. Duke and UNC fans have to snicker at me. Hell, even State has history on their side.

I hate that we're getting absolutely torched by Pitt's 6th man Leggett. Meanwhile our 6th man quit the team like 6 games ago.

Our #1 guy needs to step up, Sallis is looking like he's having one of his off games.

I don't understand how we can blow a team out by 30 but then be losing by 15 against the same team a few weeks later.

Pitt’s bball IQ has improved over the course of the season, whereas Wake’s IQ has regressed to playing with finger paints.

Why does Pitt have 5 fouls in 5 minutes in the. 2nd half and none in 12 minutes in the first half. Is it too much to ask to have some consistency?

Back