• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

A sloppy team -- They made it interesting, but allowed dagger momentum swings with turnovers/bad shots

You cant go 1 on 3 every time and keep expecting the call every time And you have to be able to stop one guy plowing his way in every time. They weren't even helping.

These wannabe hardass Pitt players are so fucking pathetic. God their team sucks.

At least they played hard. We just folded. I hope Carr hits the weights this summer. He’s so weak.

No, it will not be a long 72 hours for Wake fans to sweat it out.

i don't know of any reputable source that thinks we will make the tournament

even beating pitt had us at like 40/60 for making dayton

At least they played hard. We just folded. I hope Carr hits the weights this summer. He’s so weak.

At least I didn’t talk myself into believing we could win this game. The 3 game collapse just sealed it for me. Made it so much easier to accept unfortunately.

Whelp ... get ready for a heartbreak Selection Sunday, folks

What heartbreak? Nobody is going to be watching it thinking we're getting in. A few would've watched it had we won this game and been predictably crushed by UNC, only to gripe when we didn't get in.

LOL...at Wake fans having to sweat it out for the next 3 days. Wake is making the NIT. No reason to worry about it,

Back