• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

What is his NBA position?

Not PG.

Not strong enough yet for SG.
I think Sallis played his way out of the first round the last few weeks. So of course, he'll leave and not make a roster after getting drafted by Detroit or some other team in the second round.

I think Sallis played his way out of the first round the last few weeks. So of course, he'll leave and not make a roster after getting drafted by Detroit or some other team in the second round.

I think you might be right. It has not been a good stretch for him since Duke.

Out of all the reasons why, Sallis being MIA for the past few games has hurt this team the most.

How does he dominate Mitchell and Filipowski and then get abused by GT and Pitt?

He has been consistently inconsistent since he got here. I got pilloried for saying it, but he disappears for long stretches in games and sometimes for entire games. Yes, he sometimes plays very well, but he cannot be relied upon to carry the team.

Forbes needs to get a true PG and some bangers. We lost every game this year where teams played physical and pretty much have his entire tenure. It completely neutralizes whatever skill advantage we have and wears us out since we have zero depth.

We might refuse the NIT? A team that has barely sniffed the postseason over the past decade? Maybe I’m a “fucking drab” but this season has been so disappointing. High highs and low lows. Awakeboy is crying and I can barely muster a chat other than saying, this is what comes with Wake. 😢

They were going small and killing our bigs. No Reid was the right call. Our guys just didn't make shots.
They were killing our bigs because we refused to run any sort of man defense not involving a hedge out to half court or the most absurd drop coverage I’ve ever seen. There were also plenty of stoppages to allow for offense/defense substitutions and PFred brought zero on the offensive end today while Reid was an asset. I think he should’ve been in at the end of the game.

Back