• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Tennis (WS Open Starts Saturday)

I've got a good feeling about the Deacs. Obviously will take some things going in our favor, but I think a run to the semifinals is not outside the realm of possibility. Being able to avoid Oklahoma, Baylor and Virginia until the semis is huge

noticed there are quite a few former players coaching at decent programs around the country so we should be in a good place whenever Tony goes back to UVA

I don't see Tony leaving Wake for UVA. UVA has a great program, probably top 3 in the country, but Wake has a tennis set-up that no school in the country can match with an ATP tour event on campus annually. I think Tony could build a top program at Wake and he is well on his way to doing so in just his 4th year here.

I don't see Tony leaving Wake for UVA. UVA has a great program, probably top 3 in the country, but Wake has a tennis set-up that no school in the country can match with an ATP tour event on campus annually. I think Tony could build a top program at Wake and he is well on his way to doing so in just his 4th year here.

RAFI u sound like the PROPHET but three years late

SWEET -- there is a free livestream through the official site!

Florida up 3-2. Pepperdine up a set in 1 remaining match and 1 match a set all.

Last edited:
3-3. Pepperdine up a set in last match in tiebreaker

Pepperdine wins 4-3. Definitely provides us with an easier road to Waco.

Have the wake matches already started? The Florida-Pepperdine score still takes up the whole page.

Video shows people warming up.

Francisco Dias, George Washington
#6 Noah Rubin, Wake Forest
#2 SINGLES 1 2 3 Notes
Danil Zelenkov, George Washington
#16 Romain Bogaerts, Wake Forest
#3 SINGLES 1 2 3 Notes
Chris Fletcher, George Washington
Skander Mansouri, Wake Forest
#4 SINGLES 1 2 3 Notes
C. Hadjigeorgiou, George Washington
#106 Jon Ho, Wake Forest
#5 SINGLES 1 2 3 Notes
Julius Tverijonas, George Washington
Christian Seraphim, Wake Forest
#6 SINGLES 1 2 3 Notes
Cahit Kapukiran, George Washington
Keivon Tabrizi, Wake Forest

#1 DOUBLES 1 2 3 Notes
Francisco Dias/Chris Fletcher, George Washington
#13 Skander Mansouri/Christian Seraphim, Wake Forest
#2 DOUBLES 1 2 3 Notes
Danil Zelenkov/Julius Tverijonas, George Washington
Jon Ho/Noah Rubin, Wake Forest
#3 DOUBLES 1 2 3 Notes
Chris Reynolds/Cahit Kapukiran, George Washington
Keivon Tabrizi/Romain Bogaerts, Wake Forest

Mansouri/Seraphim and Rubin/Ho win, giving Wake the doubles point.

noticed there are quite a few former players coaching at decent programs around the country so we should be in a good place whenever Tony goes back to UVA

Who are you referring to? I know of a few grads coaching, but none at programs of note

Back