• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU BOT/AD EMAIL ADDRESSES

7dimes

Reaction score
Figured this should be it's own thread. I emailed them and I know others have as well. I've never received a response, but last time I bcc'd a bunch of media outlets and they all responded. If we hear nothing today, as expected, I think we should pile it on--respectfully, but aggressively.

Originally Posted by stratt
Found by KingDeac....

Can someone please email these guys the ads that were compiled earlier today? I am not at home at the moment...

Upper Level WF Management
President - Nathan Hatch, nhatch@wfu.edu
AD - Ronald Wellman, wellmanr@wfu.edu
Senior VP of Finance & Chief Financial Officer - Hof Milam, bhm@wfu.edu

Board of Trustees
BOT Chair, Donald Flow, dflow@flowauto.com
BOT Vice-Chair - Bobby R. Burchfield, bburchfield@mwe.com
BOT Vice-Chair - Donna A. Boswell, donna.boswell@hoganlovells.com
BOT Secretary, WFU General Counsel, Senior VP of School - J. Reid Morgan, jrm@wfu.edu
BOT Member - Deborah D. Lambert, dlambert@johnsonlambert.com
BOT Member - W. Louis Bissette, Jr., lbissette@mwbavl.com
BOT Member - Jocelyn Burton, jburton@burtonemploymentlaw.com
BOT Member - W. Louis Bissette, Jr., lbissette@mwbavl.com
BOT Member - Peter C. Brockway, pbrockway@brockwaymoran.com
BOT Member - John R. Lowden, jrlowden@newcastle-partners.com
BOT Member - James T. Williams, jwilliams@brookspierce.com
BOT Member - David W. Dupree, ddupree@thehalifaxgroup.com

Unless they have a wfu.edu email, these are not ones dedicated to their BOT membership. Don't spam it but make your voice heard. Also, all this info was found through a Google search, no private info has been disclosed. There still is a chance to persuade Hatch and/or a few BOT members. It might be one or two members that cause a switch in majority. MORE BOT MEMBER'S EMAIL ADDRESSES AVAILABLE THROUGH WIN but since those are not public I did not post them.
Go to http://www.wfu.edu/administration/trustees/ for a list of trustees then search the alumni directory if you wish to contact more of them.

It's weird to me that these people are our trustees. They come from some really weird backgrounds (LAWYERS?!).

Let's just get some Moneybags in here, know what I'm sayin?

Hi Mr. Flow,

I will buy a car from you as opposed to Carmax if you fire Jeff [Redacted].

Sincerely,
freakadeac

This feels like a bridge too far. If I were on the BOT and got these emails I would take offense and dismiss the cause. I know this wasn't private information, but I fear this is still a bit too much. I think actual letters are more powerful and less stalker-like. Use business addresses or Wake's address.

This feels like a bridge too far. If I were on the BOT and got these emails I would take offense and dismiss the cause. I know this wasn't private information, but I fear this is still a bit too much. I think actual letters are more powerful and less stalker-like. Use business addresses or Wake's address.

I agree. As much as I want bz out, this whole movement has turned him into a sympathetic character. I've spoken to numerous people outside of the wake community that think we need a change but feel bad for the guy. it's become an unintended consequence of this entire episode.

I think it's great if you have time to write each one of these people, but unfortunately most won't do that. We need to make this simple. I really don't think the emails, if done in good taste, will offend nor will they make a difference. BCCing the media is what might make a difference. An outpouring of intelligent, if somewhat desperate, emails should help further solidify the image of a united fan base (not a fringe).

I sent one in. I doubt they read it, but it felt damn good to type it.

President Hatch, Mr. Wellman and Board of Trustee Members,

I write to you today in what I know is a futile attempt to sway your opinions on the prospect of keeping Jeff [Redacted] as our men's basketball head coach. There is simply no rational reason to do so, and his position at Wake Forest is untenable. However, I fear that you will somehow keep him around for a fourth season of unprecedented failure.

There are now six seasons of empirical evidence that shows us that Jeff [Redacted] is simply not a good basketball coach. Over the last six seasons Mr. [Redacted] has coached 186 games and won just 69 of them, a paltry 37% winning percentage. His record at Colorado was 36-58 (.383) when you all okay'd his hiring at Wake Forest. That led to nearly universal wonderment on why exactly we brought him from Colorado in the first place. Jeff [Redacted] has done nothing since to make those questions go away compiling a record of 33-59 (.359) here at Wake Forest. Jeff [Redacted] failing here is not a surprise to anyone that can look at the situation rationally and objectively, he is doing here basically what he did at Colorado. This is not just happenstance. This is what you get with Jeff [Redacted] as your head coach.

Recently there were advertisements placed in both the school newspaper and the Greensboro News and Record about wanting #BuzzOut. These advertisements were taken out because the frustrated fan base has not gotten an honest response from Ron Wellman about the situation. The fan base feels betrayed by Ron Wellman, and will soon feel betrayed by President Hatch and the Board of Trustees if the disaster is allowed to continue.

Loyalty begets loyalty; just as disloyalty begets disloyalty. I'm sure you have noticed that Deacon Club donations have gone down markedly over the past 3 seasons. This again, is not just random happenstance. This is simply what happens when a fan base becomes so disillusioned with what is happening to their school's flagship athletic program. I'm sure you guys still have the big donor money still coming in, but you are losing the common fan. That has terrible consequences in the long run. This path of unmitigated disaster cannot be continued down.

I could rattle off dozens and dozens of statistics showing just how inept Jeff [Redacted] is at coaching, but instead I will just ask you to visit www.firebz.com to find a select few. The evidence is overwhelming. Act now and bring Wake Forest basketball back from the brink.

Oh, and please don't cite me any "culture" talk either, if by some grace of God you decide to reply to this email. Any talk of "culture" went out the window when Ty Walker was allowed to continue to be on the basketball team despite numerous problems, not least of which was him stealing stuff with Melvin Tabb. I guess if you are over seven feet tall then Jeff [Redacted]'s "culture change" doesn't apply to you. So please don't feed me any of that hogwash, as I know it is simply a cover-up.

Do the right thing. Save Wake Forest basketball. Fire Jeff [Redacted].

Thanks for any time you gave to reading this email,
Paul Kennedy; A deeply concerned Wake Forest supporter

to be clear if the guy CHOOSES to come back, then it's open season on him and RW in specific, and NOBODY should feel bad. i felt bad for him too, but at the time i thought 1) he was crying and 2) there was no way he's coming back. if he comes back the gloves come off.

I don't feel bad for any coach that treats his players with such contempt.

I also saw mention of emailing other top WFU administrators (Hatch's cabinet) and explaining how the Bzz-saster might be impacting your view of their area. I like the idea of creating as many pressure points as possible.

I sent a letter earlier this season to Wellman and got no response. This is what I just sent to Hatch and cced Wellman. If you are going to send one don't ramble, don't hammer the point.

Dear Dr. Hatch,
I am writing to you to ask that you please seriously consider whether it is in Wake Forest's best interest for Jeff [Redacted] to be retained for another season. You know the facts and statistics so I do not need to include those. Jeff [Redacted] should be held accountable as any professional would be for his lack of success this year.

I am a second generation Wake alum. My father went to Wake, and cousins on both sides of the family attended Wake. We all believe Wake desperately needs a coaching change. I know we are not in the position to make this decision, but you should know this would be heavily supported.

This is a great interview to rewatch as we have just finished the season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWWU0tF97eA. This is [Redacted]'s preview of the season. Did he deliver?

The idea of buying a car may have some merit, but I will never buy a car from Flow and no one in my family will either unless action is taken.

So I actually got a reply from Jocelyn.

Thanks. I live in California, so I watched portions of it on television.

Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 4:03 PM
To: jburton@burtonemploymentlaw.com
Subject: [Redacted] situation is getting out of control

Jocelyn,

Were you at the Maryland game on Thursday?

A Wake fan ran down to the bench, yelled obscenities at Jeff [Redacted], and then got into an argument with another fan who was trying to keep him away from [Redacted].
This incident and recent ads in the OGB and News and Record demonstrate that Wake supporters are willing to do whatever is necessary to oust [Redacted]. They are already planning additional, very public protests. To make things worse, the Wake beat reporter, Dan Collins, and bleacherreport. com are calling for [Redacted]’s firing:

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_3b73d460-8da5-11e2-8993-001a4bcf6878.html
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...he-demon-deacons-need-to-fire-jeff-[Redacted]

This not good publicity for the university. Please help end this madness and force Ron Wellman to fire [Redacted].

Thanks for listening. Please let me know if you would like to further discuss.
Brian

The incident shows there was an idiot asshole at the game.

There is very little anyone could do that would hurt the movement towards getting rid of [Redacted] than what he did.

There is very little anyone could do that would hurt the movement towards getting rid of [Redacted] than what he did.

Damn... he should have gone ballistic on a ref or something.

rjkarl2.gif

Back