• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Rundown:

PG: Kasparis/Cam
SG: Sallis/Cam/Cosby/PF
Wing: Cam/Cosby/PF/Baba/Spillers
PF: Omaha/Spillers/Baba
C: Reid/Omaha
Baba is 3 inches taller than Omaha and would be more of a backup C - but a versatile player. Also, the difference between the 2/3 is pretty negligible, but PFred isn't playing anything other than SG with this roster.

Meh, in today’s day and age of player movement I’m not really convinced a team will be reasonably able to fill all 13 of their scholarships. The end of the bench guy is almost assuredly going to transfer after the year, so why would anyone sign up to do that?

I get how it’s beneficial to the team to have the bodies for practice and in case of multiple injuries, but which type of player is signing up to sit at the end of the bench for Wake? Especially when they all could just go to a lower level school, get developmental playing time, and then transfer up when ready.
At the end of the day this is still a game of musical chairs and guys will want/need a seat eventually. There were 13 players on these teams last season and there are only so many teams and spots available. What's the alternative? Just quit entirely?

You think Coach is comfortable handing the keys to the car in arguably his most important season to a 17 year old that may only play one season?

You think Coach is comfortable handing the keys to the car in arguably his most important season to a 17 year old that may only play one season?
No. Especially given his shoddy track record with international prospects.

So he’s either coming back or hitting the portal?

I mean today is the last day for portal and from what I can tell April 27 was last day to enter the draft. We need some of dem SCOOOOPPS

Back